Highbury Media (Pty) Ltd is an independent magazine and digital publishing company responsible for some of the best-performing titles. We are currently looking for a Social Media Coordinator for our African Insider website.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Daily scheduling and posting of content across all the relevant social media platforms
- Monitor and facilitate engagement across all relevant platforms
- Assisting in brainstorming new social media initiatives
- Brainstorm content ideas for the websites
- Complete Ad-hoc duties required by the social media and content departments such as ad-hoc posts and creating social media copy
- A strong interest in the digital sphere, both social media and content creation
- Experience with Facebook / Instagram advertisements and promotions.
- Proficiency in WordPress CMS, trending social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest), and the Mac operating system
- Facebook pixel, Reels, Stories, IGTV, and Google analytics
- Proactive and self-disciplined with a strong sense of responsibility
- Work experience in the media industry is an advantage
- General understanding of and interest in engineering and/or technology