|Job title:||Account Manager|
Daddy's Deals: We are South Africa’s leading savings site, based out in Cape Town, with presence across the country. We are currently going through a website revamp, where we aim to continue delivering amazing memories and incredible exclusive savings locally as well as internationally. In light of that, our team continues to grow exponentially. We looking to appoint an Account Manager
Account Manager is the heart of our business success! It is the key role in closing the deals and managing long-term relationships with our partners to ensure repeat offer on our website.
• New business development – cold calling, lead generation as well as key account management.
• Meeting financial and not-financial sales targets set by the business every month.
• Tracking leads, sales and managing client database and contacts.
• Setting up appointments, running meetings.
• Writing and presenting proposals.
• Must be willing to drive around the city and province to visit and meet with potential merchants. This is not an email-only job.
• Proven track record of sales targets met and/or exceeded.
• Minimum three to five years sales experience in both new business development and key account management
• Comprehensive understanding and working knowledge of the digital space including content marketing and direct marketing.
• Ability to address business owners, marketing managers and high-level decision-makers.
• Experience in the tourism and lifestyle space advantageous
• High-level commercial thinker with the ability to educate clients, new and retained, on how to incorporate the business platform into their overall, integrated marketing communication mix.
• Creative and conceptual – must have the ability to generate promotional/deal ideas (this is not just a straight sell).
• Personable and professional with great communication skills.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills; ability to express ideas, with correct grammar and punctuation; ability to convey commercial sales pitch face to face.
• Strong listening skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Team player whilst achieving and driving sales targets.
• Ability to have the "NO" from a potential merchant - driven, passion for sales, passion for the online space.
• Independent thinker and worker who is able to operate within a team environment
Send your CV to [email protected]