Highbury Media (Pty) Ltd is an independent magazine and digital publishing company responsible for some of the best-performing titles. We are currently looking for a Digital Content Producer for our Africaninsider.com brand.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Overseeing online content for the website, which includes weekly newsletters, and additional social media content.
- Brainstorming and producing content that is fresh, relevant, and on-trend for the digital readership.
- Producing a weekly newsletter.
- Managing social media for the brand.
- Driving readership numbers on the digital platform.
- Keeping up to date with digital trends in order to keep the website vibrant.
- Tertiary qualification in English and/or journalism with a strong interest in the digital sphere, specifically social media.
- Should be familiar with WordPress, trending social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and YouTube).
- Excellent writing, copy-editing, and organisational skills.
- Proactive and self-disciplined with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Able to work accurately under deadline pressure and willing to work overtime when necessary.
- Have a good understanding of the brand's principles and should be able to curate the content so it expresses the pillars and tone.
- They should be creative and familiar with digital trends and work with the editor, to constantly improve the digital numbers.
- Work experience in the media industry is an advantage.