We are looking for a highly organised and passionate Junior Training & Development Administrator with the relevant work experience to join our HR team, working inside of an agreed and defined HR strategy, which in turn is aligned with strategic objectives and business imperatives.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
• Draft and submit the WSP/ATR and pivotal reports.
• Monitor discretionary and mandatory grant payments.
• Assist with drafting, submitting and monitoring of Employment Equity plan.
• Ensure the company remains compliant on all relevant legislation, i.e. EE Act, OHS Act, BCE Act.
• Manage all office maintenance queries
• Assist with the submission of BBBEE.
To be considered for the role you will need to have:
• A relevant qualification in Human Resources
• 1 - 3 years relevant work experience is essential; coupled with a passion for the HR field
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Outstanding administration skills, coupled with excellent attention to detail
• Strong computer literacy is essential
• Must be proactive with an enthusiastic attitude towards learning new skills
• The ability to work under pressure and good time management skills
If you are interested in working with a passionate and dynamic HR team in an exciting environment, then please submit your updated CV and a letter of motivation to: [email protected] / [email protected]
Please note this is an Employment Equity position, therefore suitably qualified EE candidates will receive preference.
Applications will close on Friday, 11 January 2019.
This appointment will be made in line with RamsayMedia’s transformation initiatives.