|Education:||Degree / Diploma|
Highbury Media (Pty) Ltd is SA’s largest independent magazine and digital publishing company responsible for some of the country’s best-performing titles. We are currently looking for a Senior credit controller for our finance department.
• Timeous collection of due and overdue receivables
• Age analysis management through the month
• Recon of debtors accounts
• Communicate with sales department
• Achieve collection targets daily, weekly and monthly
• Assist the data capturer (when required)
• Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
• Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
• Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
• Providing accounts information to internal departments
• Processing of receipts, journals, invoices, credit notes, etc. when required
• Pro forma invoices
• Recon and capture bank statements when required
• Process and send off of final demands to delinquent accounts
• Default customers on transunion when required
• Print, post and email of invoices, statements, adverts, contracts on a daily basis.
• Update debtors log with credit checks, etc.
• Assist credit manager with ITC credit checks, credit applications and bank codes.
• Update, administer and email Slow payer client list to various departments
• Monthly report on payment dates to credit manager
• Weekly payment dates to be emailed to credit manager
• Handle queries and communicate with credit manager
• Assist with resolving queries
• Debtors filing