Highbury Media (Pty) Ltd is SA’s largest independent magazine and digital publishing company responsible for some of the country’s best-performing titles. We are currently looking for a junior training and development administrator for our HR department.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
• Draft and submit the WSP/ATR and pivotal reports.
• Monitor discretionary and mandatory grant payments.
• Assist with drafting, submitting and monitoring of Employment Equity plan.
• Ensure the company remains compliant on all relevant legislation, i.e. EE Act, OHS Act, BCE Act.
• Manage all office maintenance queries
• Assist with the submission of BBBEE.
To be considered for the role you will need to have:
• A relevant qualification in Human Resources
• 1 - 2 years relevant work experience is essential; coupled with a passion for the HR field
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Outstanding administration skills, coupled with excellent attention to detail
• Strong computer literacy is essential
• Must be proactive with an enthusiastic attitude towards learning new skills
• The ability to work under pressure and good time management skills