Highbury Media (Pty) Ltd is an independent magazine and digital publishing company responsible for some of the best-performing titles. We are currently looking for a Digital Content Producer – Fashion & Decor
The successful candidate will be required to
- Ensuring and overseeing online content, which includes weekly newsletters, and additional social media content.
- Managing and planning digital editorial content.
- Brainstorming and producing content that is fresh, relevant, and on-trend for the digital readership.
- Producing a weekly newsletter on time.
- Managing social media for the brand, and maintaining the numbers on the various platforms.
- Driving readership numbers on the digital platform.
- Liaising with the advertising team and creating client content when necessary.
- Managing the online competitions and following leads by interested parties sent via the website.
- Keeping up to date with digital trends in order to keep the website vibrant.
- Keeping a keen eye on viral content.
- Produce original editorial content and conduct interviews.
- Schedule editorial and social media content in advance.
- The position needs someone who will work closely with the editor in achieving the brand’s goals.
- They need to have a good understanding of the brand’s principles and should be able to curate the content so it expresses the pillars and tone.
- The successful candidate needs to be productive, be good at managing their time and resources, communicate well with all contributors, and work as part of a team.
- They should be creative and familiar with digital trends and work with the editor, to drive the digital numbers.