SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
We're hiring three Social Media Interns, seeking to gain Workplace Experience, more importantly, who has a genuine passion for all things digital. As part of our innovative team, you'll play a vital role in representing Woman Lifestyle brands such as Bona, Rooi Rose, etc. on various platforms, engaging with our audience and staying on top of the latest social trends.
Location: Hybrid working (Pinelands, Cape Town)
Duration: 12 months
- Brainstorming creative concepts.
- Offering creative insight on how we can better our platforms and keep up to date with trends.
- Assisting with the planning and creation of compelling content across our social media channels.
- Being reasonably proficient when it comes to spelling, grammar and caption creation.
- Being willing to research market trends.
- Being willing to take initiative and investigate best marketing practices (paid posts, sponsored posts, collaborations, competitions etc).
- Spending time researching creative ways to make posts more visually appealing: Apps, Canva, etc.
- Being willing to learn how to schedule content in advance and adhere to an editorial schedule outlined by the Digital Editor/Lead Content Creator.
- Collaborating with the team
- 500+ followers on Social Media
- Strong understanding of major social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative mindset with an ability to conceptualise engaging content ideas.
- Basic understanding of social media analytics
- Familiarity with social media scheduling tools is a plus.
- Fluent in Afrikaans
What's in it for you?
- A fantastic opportunity to grow and learn in a supportive environment.
- Mentorship from experienced professionals.
- A fun, dynamic team and company culture.